BEFORE REGISTERING WITH US, YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE WHICH IS APPLICABLE TO ALL SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE AND ALSO THE PRODUCT-SPECIFIC CONDITIONS AND RULES APPLICABLE TO SPECIFIC OFFERINGS.
Links to the following sections of these Terms are provided below for easy access to the sections you intend to refer to. However, you should read all Terms as you will be bound by them all upon any use of any section of this Website. Click on any of the following links to use that section directly.
DEFINITIONS AND GETTING STARTED
- Networks Private Limited and all its subsidiaries, from here on called the 'company' (the company could also be referred to as 'we', 'us', 'our' and other such adjectives).
- Company’s website www.1poker.com, from here on is referred to as the 'website'. You’ shall mean the person using the Website and/or the products and services offered by the Company on the > Website, from here on will be referred as 'you', 'your', 'user' or 'player'.
- The terms of services, products or information and their usage set out herein and those incorporated herein by reference, shall from here on be collectively referred to as 'Terms and conditions'.
- “Rake’ shall mean a percentage of the pot money placed by you/user that is deducted by the Company as fee to wards use of the products and services offered on the Website. The percentage deducted shall vary based on the amount of money placed by a player in the pot. Such percentage shall be determined at the sole discretion of the Company. placed by a player in the pot. Such percentage shall be determined at the sole discretion of the Company.
- ‘Rake back’ shall mean a percentage of the Rake given to an Affiliate/user as an incentive.
DEFINITION OF THE TERMS 'MEMBERSHIP'
The Website and its membership are strictly restricted to one user only and in no way should be considered to be a multi-user account/membership . In the event the user is a proprietorship concern, such user shall ensure that the name given to obtain membership shall be the same as the name on the PAN card used for using the products/services on the Website. In order to gain membership to the website enabling the user to play the games offered/ use the software or any other product or services offered by the website, company or its associates, they will have to first register themselves with the website by providing their current and valid credentials. You here by undertake to provide all valid credentials and represent and warrant to the Company that you shall not share these credentials/account details with any other person and in such event, you shall keep the Company and its affiliates fully indemnified from any damage/injury resulting therefrom.
SERVICES NOT OFFERED BELOW THE AGE OF 18
Our services and products are not available to anybody under the age of 18 on the day of them applying for membership through the registration process on the site. Also, it is strictly prohibited for any user under the age of 18 to play games on our website. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage to verify that the declaration of age provided by you at the time of registration is genuine and we may prohibit usage of the Website to a person if proof of age is not provided upon request or if the Company suspects that a person using the service is under-age. The services and products are not intended for users connecting to the site from jurisdictions that say it is illegal to do so (as listed under ‘Legality’).
ACCOUNT CREATION AND MAINTAINANCE
You may only have one account on our website from here on referred to as 'Account', for which you will register using your own, correct name with valid credentials and declaration of age, as sought at the time of registration. You may not share your account with any other person nor use the service by means of another person's account. Should you attempt to open more than one account, under your own name or under any other name, or should you attempt to use the service by means of any other person's account, we will be entitled to close all Your Accounts and bar you from using the products/services on our Website with immediate effect. You should ensure that you have read and understood the rules and regulations of the games available through the service, here on referred to as the 'Games'. You agree to abide by the rules and regulations of each of the Games as published and periodically changed on the Website. You agree to keep yourself updated in respect of the rules and regulations, which are subject to change from time to time, at the sole discretion of the Company. The rules that govern the games, products and services offered by the website form part of the terms and conditions and they will be available under the 'About Game' or similar section on the website. However, if any rules are not explicitly mentioned on the website,The user is encouraged to seek clarification by using the customer support services offered. The interpretation/decision of the company and/or its website will be final and you agree to abide by them by accepting the terms and conditions.
SHARING OF PASSWORD AND OTHER PLAYER RESPONSIBILITIES
Sharing or distribution of the password with any other user/ person/ group or any third party is strictly prohibited. 1poker.com is not responsible if your account is accessed or opened by others using your password. You are held legally responsible and liable for all of your activities on the website made from your Account, whether or not made by you.